zondag 12 september 2010

Mooie quotes, zinnetjes en korte tekstjes. DEEL 2

Het vervolg op Deel 1.

* I don't miss you, I miss who I thought you were

* I don't miss you, cause missing you is like missing pain and tears

* It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving some one if your heart still does

* I guess in the end people become the people they promised they'd never be

* I let them think what they want, if they care enough to bother what I do, then i'm already better than them.

* It's not that we're bad together, we're just better off apart

*  If you want what you’ve never had before, you have to do what you’ve never done before 

* It gets hard to trust anyone, when everyone you ever opened your heart to has let you down

* I can't forgive you for leaving until I forgive myself for letting you leave

* If you weren't jealous every once in a while, you wouldn't be in love

* I want to be on top of the world looking down on the people who said i would never make it in life

* Isn't it ironic.... we ignore those who adore us
Adore those who ignore us
Hurt those who love us
& love those who hurt us..


* If he's dumb enough to walk away
Be smart enough to let him go


* I never knew it would be so hard to lose something i never had.

* I just really wish you weren't so fake.  It makes me so sick to know there are some idiots stupid enough to hang out with you.

* I think what messes up us most is that we all have this "perfect picture" of the way things should be...

* I'm forcing myself to let go of the one person i need in my life.
You're the only thing that makes sense, but at the same time, the one thing that complicates me.
I know that i'm better off without you, but i feel empty whenever i try to let go.
But i guess that emptiness is better than constant hurt...


* In my spare time i think back to what was...
I reread all the notes we passed
I think of all the memories we had
I think of the times you called me baby or sweety
I read over the texts you sent me that i locked
I think back to how good your hugs and kisses felt
Your voice plays in my head again of how you said i was amazing..

But when reality hits me, and i stop thinking and remembering the good times we shared...
I think of why it didn't work.
And i realize, no matter how many nice things there were, the pain you caused me, overshadows it all.


* I Know you love me, I know you don't want anyone else. But how would you feel if some guy told me they loved me like she just told you?

* I miss him.. not enough to want him back.. just enough for it to hurt

* I don't know what to do now that we're apart, I don't know how to live without the other half of my heart

* I don't believe in the word "regret" I believe in the phrase: you screwed up and now you learned from it.

* I love you.  With the smiles and the tears.  For all my life.

* I never thought I would risk the chance of getting hurt again but 4 some reason when I’m with you it seems all worth it

* I know i made a lot of stupid mistakes in my life but the biggest one yet was letting myself believe that the guy who hurt me the most wouldn't do it again

* I know the way you were before me, and i was crazy to think you'd change     

* I wait for the days when I will forget who you are.
When the taste of your name sounds old and worn.
I wait for the days when I wont remember why I needed you so bad
   

* I'm happy now. I'm not holding on to false hope that
we'll be together again. I'm not fooling myself anymore.
And it just feels so good that I can tell myself the truth.
I've never needed you. In fact, I'm better off without you
 

* Shoot myself to love you
if I loved myself I'd be shooting you
- Marilyn Manson



*
I can't promise that i can fix all your problems but i promise you'll never have to go through them alone



It's amazing how every girl has that one guy, that could call her up,
let it be 3 in the morning, & say "lets hang out, i'm coming to get you"
& put aside her show, her excitement, her anger or her hate for him..
She'd give him only 4 words.. "Give Me 10 Minutes"


If only promises could erase the past, i could open my heart enough to take u back...
But we've been down this road, time and time again...and i've learned the hard way, how the story always ends


* It's impossible to find someone who will never hurt you, so go for the one who's worth all the pain. 

* Jumping to conclusions made me fall away from you






2 opmerkingen: